Thursday, 25 February 2016

Colouring Mandalas


Are you an avid colourer? Do you love the colouring books that have evolved in the last couple of years for adults and the more intricate colouring that has appeared for older children?

How about some mandala colouring then?



I have created, alongside my daily mandala practice, some black and white mandalas for colouring. Each is hand drawn to fit when printed onto A4 paper and are unlike those  seen in colouring books which are mastered and perfected by computer technology. I am offering them here as pdfs for you to print and colour as many times as you like.

Each set of three will be £1.49 and will keep you entertained for hours. I will continue to upload the small photos, so you can choose and buy the larger sizes to print over the next few months.

These are now available to buy on Etsy in my Hannah Designs Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment